Skip to content. Skip to main navigation.
To nurture the growth of children
- In their independence and self confidence;
- In the knowledge and appreciation of nature;
- In the ability to get along with others and to respect their differences;
- In knowing how to love and be loved;
- In a relationship with God
· We value the place and the spirit that is Ajawah in the role of nurturing the growth of whole and happy people.
· We strive to build positive self-esteem, self-confidence and independence through wilderness experience, while gaining knowledge and appreciation of the out-of-doors
· We promote fun, friendship and cooperation while respecting differences within a diverse community.
· We believe in developing a relationship with a God who teaches how to love and be loved.